The workshop in professional tailoring is set up in a workshop in Novara city in an artisan workshop that has obtained the excellence of the artisan from the Piedmont region.
The craft workshop has a total duration of 140 hours divided into 3 sessions, two for 40 hours and one for 60 hours.
The total duration of the workshop is equal to one month of practice at the laboratory, in the period chosen by the participant but it can also be done in single weekly sessions, divided by module
SESSION N. 1 – 40 hours – one week of stay:
- Repair of defects in the garment (hem of trousers and sleeves to be shortened);
- Correction of different defects in the finished garment;
SESSION N.2 – 40 hours – one week of stay:
- Cutting and modeling;
- Construction of a simple garment (skirt) in different variants and models;
- Head and wearing check;
SESSION N.3 – 60 hours – two weeks of stay:
- Construction of a complete tailored suit: trousers, jacket or gilet and sheath dress).
The price of the project, INCLUDING:
- Board and lodging in b&b formula or in the apartment;
- City transport ticket;
Agreements and discounts at partner restaurants
- Contribution to participation in the craft workshop;
- Enrollment fee for the 2018 academic year.
ONLY SESSION N.1 WICH INCLUDES THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS – € 1.300,00
ONLY SESSION N.2 WICH INCLUDES THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS – € 1.300,00
ONLY SESSION N.3 WICH INCLUDES THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS – € 2.250,00
In order to attend the third session of the workshop it is necessary to have completed at least one of the previous preparatory sessions.
Info and reservations: email@example.com